This license regulates the usage of the LDAP Account Manager Pro software by you. The license is granted by Roland Gruber Softwareentwicklung. This software is not licensed to private persons.
You must read, understand and agree to these license terms before you may use this software.
1. You may use the software and the included documentation only according to the license granted by Roland Gruber Softwareentwicklung.
2. You gain the non-exclusive right to use this software. This right does not include the right to sublicense this software.
3. Single licenses may be installed and used on a single computer owned by you. You may also install this software on up to two other computers for testing purposes.
4. Company licenses grant you the right to install this software on as many of your computers as you like. This does not include the right to install this software on computers of subsidiaries.
5. This software may only be copied as long as this is needed to use this software. You may not make this software available to third parties.
6. Parts of this software is licensed under other licenses (e.g. the GNU General Public License) which grant you additional rights. These license terms need to be considered separately.
1. You are authorised to get support and upgrades of this software while you have an active subscription. After this time you may extend your subscription.
2. The software upgrades are not published in guaranteed intervals and made available to all licensees.
1. You are solely responsible that:
- the software meets you requirements
- installation and operation of the software
- qualification of your employees
2. The software is delivered "as it is". Roland Gruber Softwareentwicklung does not give any guarantee for the software.
3. Roland Gruber Softwareentwicklung is not liable for damages of any kind which are caused by the usage or the impossibility of the usage of this software.
4. You agree that all financial damages or damages relating to business (e.g. missed earnings, lost contracts, detraction in business) are indirect damages and do not justify any claim for compensation.
5. Translations (except English and German) are provided by the community. They may be incomplete.
1. Jurisdiction is the business location of Roland Gruber Softwareentwicklung.
2. The software is subject to German law. The UN Sales Convention is excluded.
3. Any changes to these license terms require a written agreement